søndag 21. mars 2010

Busy...

Lately i have been very busy both at work and personally, and I haven't been able to update this blog.

Anyway, I have been able to work on the development of my feminine and submissive sides.

First of all, this week I have removed body-hair that is unsuitable for a sissy. It is a very strange feeling at first. I felt even more naked in a way. But the sensation of pulling a pair of stockings up my newly shaved legs is very HOT. I am a bit nervous about showing up at the gym shaved and with my new pair of panties.
In order to work up the courage to wear panties to the gym  i have decided that i can "get away with" wearing my black satin briefs. I have been thinking that if someone notices these panties, they are propably looking too closely anyway. :-) Wearing these to the gym is my main goal this week. Hopefully i will be able to report back with a success story in a few days.

This was the good news...now for something not so fun.
I have problems fulfilling the first rule of Sissy Master, that I am to swallow my cum when i masturbate. I manage to do it some of the times, but other times i get a feeling of guilt and start wondering what i am doing. Then i usually do not manage to swallow it. I am not sure how i can improve this, so if anyone has any tips, please let me know. There is one way i at least get to eat some of my cum, and that is by placing myself with my butt against the wall behind my bed. Then I use my legs to get my hips up in the air, and out from the wall. I am not so good at explaining this i guess, but anyway i end up with my sissy-clit positioned over my face, aming at my mouth. In this position i always manage to get some cum.

Regarding masturbation, i picked up a tip on another website, and this is to push the sissy-clit inside my body. Then I stick two fingers inside, and start massaging the underside of the head. I haven't managed to cum this way yet, but i am trying, and hopefully i will experience my first orgasm this way soon.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi - Here's a hint to help you get all your cream...I like to cum all over my big thick dildo then I quickly stuff it in my mouth and pretend it is my daddy's lovly cock that is filling me with his warm creamy spunk.

    SvarSlett
  2. Sounds like you're making good progress, are you still updating this blog? I'm doing the same to my hubby

    lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. I understand how you feel about the shame and guilt that washes over when you cum in your mouth. However, I discovered this went away when someone else was with me and encouraging me. Good Luck.

    SvarSlett